1. “It” really does do go by faster than you could imagine. Abram turned five. Violet, seven. All three of us are heading back to school in September and it seems like just yesterday that they were babies. It seems like just like yesterday I was a baby.
2. I don’t enjoy reading out loud. I’ll do it – especially if one of my little’s ask – but it makes me a little crazy because it’s so sloooooow.
3. I’ve been purling the first stitch all wrong for the last two years (and now I know the right way to do it).
4. I should never buy another piece of jewelry. I wear my diamond earrings, my Stony Lake necklace, and the ring Jesse bought me when I had Abram. And that’s it. All the rest just makes a big mess in my jewelry box.
5. I like road trips with my kids.
6. If Jesse isn’t around, I really can remove a fish from my hook without cutting my hands or squealing like a girl. But only because I have to.
7. When the doctor tells me to take it easy and rest, I really should take it easy and rest.
8. Birkenstocks are really, really supportive shoes. (And I guess they are fashionable?)
9. I like jersey sheets. Except for folding them or making the bed with them. So basically, just sleeping on them.
10. We have hummingbirds in our yard.
Linking up here.