1. Ren Centifolia No. 1 Purity Cleansing Balm – Okay, so it has a really long name and I was very scared to try it at first because of the reviews talking about burning eyes and greasy feel but I love it. I don’t wear eye make up often but when I do, I find it almost impossible to remove but not with this stuff. It does sting the eyes a little so if you are super sensitive I’d probably stay away (I am, but I find it livable) since it’s an investment, but a little goes a long way. I never thought I’d stop using Purity but I think I’ve found a new favorite.
2. Chloe – I received a sample of this in my last order and LOVE it. I’ve been wearing Poppy for awhile now and while I love it, I wanted something a little more “grown up” for date night and this fits the bill.
3. Diamencel Foot Buffer #11 – I walk around barefoot ALL. THE. TIME. and have lived with horrible cracked heels for the last two years. Pedicures, creams, those stupid softening socks that never worked. I tried everything and was ready to just give up. This is spendy but I’ve been using it two or three times a week (I follow up with a heavy duty lotion) for a little over a month and it looks brand new AND my feet are unbelievably soft.
4. Josie Maran Body Butter – This smells DIVINE and I finally don’t have giant scabs on my legs from itching them in my sleep because they are so dry. I still use my Cetaphil for day to day because this is expensive and I’m not willing to go through it at the pace I go through moisturizing cream, but I probably use it two or three times a week as a “treat” and love it. I’d like to try the balm as well.
5. NARS Eyeshadow Base – I have yet to try a product from NARS that I don’t absolutely love and this is no exception. I have heavily lidded eyes and my shadow smudges and creases and makes me look old. Or it used to. I used this the other night and after five hours my eye makeup was exactly where I put it. I’ll definitely repurchase this.
So…what have you been loving on in the beauty product world lately? I’m looking for some new serums – I’ve developed an allergy to the line I was using so if you have any Vitamin C or Retinoids that you can recommend, I’d LOVE the help!
**I was not compensated for this post in anyway and these links are not affiliate links. I just have a love of product and wanted to share my current favorites with you.**