I know. It’s been a minute. Every year (about this time) I say I’m going to plan for how FULL May is and then each and every year I just get gobsmacked. I have a list of birthday intentions to share. I have shows and books and projects to talk about, but it’s Friday so I’m going to share my list of random internet things instead.
- This is my life right now.
- What type of friend are you?
- Based on my buffet food choices, I’m a magician.
- The pleasure of being mediocre.
- Very cool balloon animals.
- Lessons in kombucha making.
- I grew up in an area with a large migrant worker population and found this very interesting.
- What number of kids makes parents happiest?
- Food choices and their environmental impact.
- Summer vacation prepping.
- I think this book sounds beautiful.
- Just a random, interesting thing.
- When you have to laugh because it’s just so sad/true.
- Political opinion long-read.
- Can we design to tech to bring out the best in us?
- I think I’m going to adopt a noticing wall.
- The Case for Doing Nothing
- They ruined the best show ever made and yes to everything written here.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!