Hi. I meant to sit down on Tuesday because I have pictures and things to share. I didn’t. I meant to sit down yesterday and type up a big long list of links to share for today. I didn’t. (I was also supposed to have a much needed social distanced patio date with a friend who I miss SO SO SO much that didn’t happen either because #life.)
- This instagram post says everything I want to say when someone brags about being “not political”.
- Best way to wash and dry salad greens.
- The Bookcase Flex. (Very important background for zoom meetings.)
- The Confederacy was an antidemocratic centralized state.
- A statue I can get behind.
- The Athenian Plague serves as a warning.
- What risks do you feel comfortable taking?
- I did this today. I think I’ll do it again tomorrow.
- Best ever pandemic bra.
- The bread is over.
- Netflix this week. (Umm, Unsolved Mysteries is definitely happening. LOVED that show when I was younger.)
- This. is. my. favorite. thing. written. ever.
- Introverts are valuable employees.
- I’m still learning.
- I learn a lot from Rachel Cargle too.
- This bread is so, so, so good. I make it with my discard every week.
- But next week I want to try these.
Which makes me think I need to tell you a secret about my unhealthy relationship with my starter. It’s very happy. I leave it in the fridge for a week (sometimes two) and it always behaves reliably. I trust it implicitly. The problem is me. I just don’t LOVE baking. It’s fiddly. It’s hot. I keep wanting to break up, but I can’t bring myself to do so because all it has done is exactly what it is supposed to have done – help me bake tasty breads. Ridiculous.
On that note, I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Hugs.