I’m off FB and IG because it’s December. It’s amazing how much time that opens up to write posts (and clean my house and knit and read and things).
- The best stuff about growing up when I did.
- My retirement dream.
- I don’t have FOMO very often, but when I do it’s usually for my kids.
- Twenty something me REALLY wants these shoes.
- I have 5 of these 7 things in my cupboards at all times.
- I just liked this piece.
- How to survive the holidays when estranged from family.
- Next year seeds.
- My kind of advent calendar.
- This was the first movie I saw in the theater in over 2 years. It was worth it.
- Christmas movie checklist. (Which ones would you add/remove? Die Hard is a definite add on for me.)
- I want to knit myself this sweater.
- Sometimes I just need some good snark.
- The Problem with Being Cool About Sex.
- One of my favorite gifts to give. (They smell DIVINE).
- Another go-to gift idea.
- Canned sunsets. (I loved making sand art as a kid.)
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!