It’s been a bit. In sorting through my links, I had way too many age out. I guess that just means I need to be doing this more often.
- Barkeepers friend, baking soda, and vinegar are all must haves on my list. Do you agree?
- Speaking of vinegar, it saved my favorite wool rug this weekend.
- Kids’ bathroom mirror inspiration with these colors being the mood.
- I have a lot of thoughts/feelings about this.
- Creativity as a key to healthy aging?
- This happening is a true fear of mine.
- And this is a lovely way to create a rainbow.
- I read this during an extra long pick up wait. The second suggestion makes a huge difference in our home.
- Gorgeous artistry.
- Do you have a favorite love language? I don’t know mine (I like them all) but Jesse’s is definitely acts of service.
- Netflix this month. Hulu next month.
- Yeah. I could throw back a few Dark & Stormys lately.
- I have too many projects, but this is so pretty that I want to add it to my ever growing pile.
- I would add, “It’s easier to ask for forgiveness than permission” to this list.
- Polar bears in abandoned buildings.
- Fruit flavors pairing chart.
Happy weekend, everyone!!